NE 4,000 Footers
NE 100 Highest
NH 4,000 Footers
NH 100 Highest
NH 52 With A View
NH Belknap Range
NH Ossipee 10
Township C, ME
Elephant Mountain as seen from Old Speck Mountain
Elephant Mountain, located north of Old Blue Mountain and the Appalachian Trail, features a viewless and trailless highpoint. The mountain was once known as "Elephant's Hump" due to its appearance. The peak is considered one of the one hundred highest in New England.
Click on the date for photos, timestamps, and maps.
- New England 100 Highest Peaks
- New England 100 Highest Conditions - NewEnglandTrailConditions.com
- Elephant - Maine - Bob & Geri's Adventures
- Elephant - NHMountainHiking.com
- Elephant Mountain - Wikipedia