NE 4,000 Footers
NE 100 Highest
NH 4,000 Footers
NH 100 Highest
NH 52 With A View
NH Belknap Range
NH Ossipee 10
Mt. Greylock as seen from Massaemett Mountain
At 3,491 feet, Mt. Greylock is the highest point in all of Massachusetts. There are numerous trails to the summit including the Appalachian Trail. The summit features multiple view points, including panoramic views from the seasonal lookout tower.
Auto road, lookout tower, restrooms, cafeteria, running water, when in season.
Abandoned, partially constructed alpine ski area (Greylock Glen) located near end of Thunderbolt Trail.
Click on the date for photos, timestamps, and maps.
|Date of Hike
|July 13, 2013
||Hopper Trail, more
|October 18, 2008
|November 18, 2006
||Appalachian Trail, more
|November 11, 2006
|July 30, 2006
||Thunderbolt Trail, more
- Mt. Greylock - New England's Alpine CCC Ski Trails
- Greylock Glen - New England's Cancelled Ski Areas
- Mt. Greylock - Massachusetts DCR
- Greylock Glen - New England Lost Ski Areas Project
- Mount Greylock - Wikipedia